Financing & Costs
Since our plastic surgeon custom-tailors each tummy tuck surgery to meet the unique needs of the patient, there is no single cost for abdominoplasty. Factors that can influence the price of your tummy tuck surgery may include:
- The amount of excess skin that needs to be removed
- The degree to which the abdominal muscles are stretched or torn
- Whether a full or mini tummy tuck is required
- Whether liposuction is needed for isolated fat deposits
- Whether the tummy tuck is part of a mommy makeover
- Anesthesia costs and operating facility fees
At the end of your preoperative consultation, we will be able to quote you a price for the procedure based upon your customized treatment plan.
Although tummy tuck surgery is not covered by health insurance providers, Dr. Zemmel wants the goal of a smoother, slimmer, more toned abdomen to be attainable for all patients regardless of their personal financial situation. Consequently, Richmond Aesthetic Surgery offers a number of financing options to help patients pay for the cost of tummy tuck surgery in a manner that fits within their budget. We have partnered with reputable financing companies to provide patients with benefits including:
- Flexible credit requirements
- Low monthly payments
- Low-to-zero interest loans
- Co-signing options
The application process can be completed quickly, and patients typically receive a response shortly afterward. To learn more about our financing options, please take some time to learn about Prosper Healthcare Lending™ and CareCredit®. Applications can be filled out and sent by fax, completed over the phone, or by simply following the links below.
If you would like help applying with one of our financing partners, please feel free to contact a friendly member of our staff today.